• “Company” means KP COMICS STUDIOS Co., Ltd.
• “KP Learning Space” means www.kplearningspace.com and services provided under KP comics Studios Co., Ltd.
• “Services” means all content delivery services and any other services provided by the Company under the name of KP Learning Space.
• “User” means all customer who accesses KP Learning Space and view KP Learning Space Website, Content, Digital Comic and uses the Services provided on KP Learning Space.
• “Content” means all Digital Comic, Digital Content, trademark, text, design, characters, mascot, information, news, software, applications, moving images, sound, still images, and such. Content also includes links to services other than web pages.
• "Social Account" means third party social network account such as Facebook account, Twitter account, etc.
• "Social Account Issuer" means third party social network account provider entity such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
The revised version will be effective from the time that it is displayed online, unless otherwise provided by the Company.
3. Content and Services
Content & Services. User understand and agree that all Content, and Services receive through KP Learning Space Website is owned by the Company and is protected by the copyright laws of the Kingdom of Thailand including other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Company does not transfer any rights, title, and/or services of KP Learning Space Website, KP Comics studios Co., Ltd, Digital Comic, Content, to user.
Limitations. Unless otherwise stated in writing by the Company, users must not copy, redistribute, rent, sell, lease, convey, sublicense, and/or reconvey all Digital Comic and Content of KP Learning Space and the Company.
4. KP Learning Space Websites
Use of KP Learning Space Website. Each User shall read carefully, understand, and agree to all the contents of these agreement before using Services. Each User may use Services pursuant to conditions, such as age conditions and technical requirement conditions within the scope set out by the Company. Each User shall use Services at their own responsibility. In addition, each User shall obtain and maintain mobile devices and other equipment necessary to access and use Services at their own responsibility. Each User shall bear their telecommunication fees and other expenses for the use of Services.
Comments. User shall not infringe any rights of a third party when submitting comment or posting, image, document, and/or any other information on KP Learning Space. This includes but not limited to, copyrights, privacy rights, and other intellectual property. User submitting comment shall not submit comments that:
• Infringe any right of a third party
• Offense social order, good morals and others
• Relates to criminal act
• Attack and/or cause discomfort, nuisance, or disadvantage to specific individual, user, corporation, organization, company, group
• Violate any law and/or regulation
• Includes obscene, inappropriate content
• Promotes violent, war, conflict
• The Company judge to be inappropriate
5. Twitter and Facebook Accounts
Social Account such as Facebook and/or Twitter may be used for the use of Services. Rules stipulated by each operational Social Account Issuer also apply to the use of Social Account. The company bears no responsibility for the damage incur as a result of limitation on the use of the Social Account or as a result of the illicit use of the Social Account by a third party.
6. Adjustment to Services
The company may change Services, Content, Suspend or cancel delivery of Content at anytime without notifying Users.
7. Logs and Cookies
To improve convenience of the Service, User agrees that the Company shall obtain and record access logs as part of the information used on the Services by Users.
8. Suspension of Content and/or Services
The Company retain rights to suspend all or part of the Services, Digital Content, content in order to conduct maintenance or upgrade on KP Learning Space and Content.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The Company retains all copyrights, trademark title, interest, patents and other intellectual property rights on KP Learning Space Website. This includes all KP Learning Space, Digital Comic, Content, Services and in all information provided on KP Learning Space. Right holders who permitted the Company to use the copyrights or the intellectual property rights also retain their rights. Users shall not assign, reproduce, translate, alter, reproduction, print, reprint, download, transmit, distribute, publish or use for commercial purposes. User shall not infringe, or engage in any act that would infringe, the Company, or a third party's right.
10. Prohibited Acts
All User shall not engage in an act that
• Violate law or regulation
• Violate good morals or social order
• Interrupts with the operation of KP Learning Space, Services,
• Violate and/or damage the reputation of the Company
• Damage the Company’s Content or property
• Cause conflict or disadvantages to the Company, third person
11. Third Parties
Third party services. Users who provide links to third party website or application, shall do so at User’s own responsibility pursuant to the term of use of the third party website or application in question. The company bears no responsibility for the damage incurred by Users in relation to the third party website or application. The company bears no responsibility for the act or omissions of the services provided by the third party.
Disputes with Third party. Any dispute arises with respect to services between a third party and a user shall be resolved at the responsibility and expense of the User who is a party to the dispute. User shall compensate for any incur damage in relation to the dispute. This also applies to a third party who is also a User. User, who is a party to the dispute, shall bear the damage and expenses damages and/or expenses arises in relation to a claim and demand form third party due to an infringement of the rights of a third party.
12. End of Content and/or Services
13. Mail & Announcement from the Company
The Company may send e-mails to Users to announce information and each e-mail sent will be deemed to have reached the User.
The Company do not warrant, represent or guarantee that Services, Content and all information published on KP Learning Space is all respect accurate, complete, and current. The company disclaim any warranties related to usability, accuracy, completion and/or non-infringement of a third party’s rights in regards with the Services, Content and information provided by KP Learning Space.
The Company is not responsible for any transaction and negotiation arising between User and a third party that is conducted by using information that the User obtained from KP Learning Space. The Company bears no responsibility for the content of any third-party website to which the links are provided from this website. The company do not control or endorse these websites and do not guarantee the accuracy, usability, complete, and current of the information provided on those sites.
User who cause damage to the Company or a third party by breaching these Term of Use shall compensate for the damage. This includes an act of User that cause damage to the Company or a third party.
Users shall pay a pay for the amount of damage in the preceding paragraph for the direct and normal damage that actually occurred. The Company bears no responsibility for any indirect damage, special damage, loss of profits, attorneys’ fee, or any similar damage incurred by Users.
16. Governing Law
KP learning space is a learning resource for general arts. Digital Art Manga is taught and supervised by Creative Production Comic Studio "KP Comic Studios".